Please note: In order to access certain pages on this site, you must be a member.
This is for my safety and the safety of my readers to provide a fun,
drama free environment 🖤
I created this site because of my love for Michael Jackson, writing, and to have all of my works in one place without worrying if other sites or people would be stealing my work.
Over the years, I've amassed a decent community that I've enjoyed laughing and crying with over the stories I have created. And now, I'm fine with that specific niche of people.
But with the addition of daily newcomers, it's in my best interest that rules for this new site be put into place for the safety of myself and my readers.
I want anyone who accessess this site to enjoy it safely and respectfully amongst fellow readers.
So, here are some guidelines that are subject to change at any given time to help everyone here read and enjoy freely:
1. Be respectful to fellow readers, the author, this site, and especially to Michael Jackson. He's the reason I write these stories. He's the reason you all read these stories. So, if you're not a fan of Michael Jackson, there is no point in you being here. If you don't like the author, there's no point in you being here (thanks for the click, though), and if you don't like my readers, there's no point in you being here. Drama is not welcome here.
2. Do not steal my stories. This is listed plenty of times throughout the website. My stories have been stolen many times over the years. I'm flattered that you like it, but don't take my work and claim it as your own. It's okay to be inspired though. Just don't steal.
3. No bullying, harrassment, stalking, doxxing, hate, etc. How can you be a fan of someone who had to deal with this everyday, yet do this to other people? It's not nice. It hurts. You know that, so don't do it.
4. No promoting your books or others on this site. I have Lots Picks for a reason. If there's something you recommend I put up there or something that I should read, e-mail or message me on the app. Otherwise, it's considered spam. I'm all for supporting other writers and I do it with zero hesisitation! Just ask. It's easier that way.
5. Have fun! I really enjoy talking to my readers and have even made friends with quite a few of them off of the sites I met them on. I just want everyone to enjoy my stories. Dassit. No foolishness 🖤
Updated: October 21, 2021